Home Made Mutton pickle Boneless
₹1,299.00 – ₹1,899.00
- All orders are freshly prepared
- Free Delivery Across India
- Please Select Quantity
Why Choose Us?
- We use Gold Drop Oil
- Fresh Oil for every order
- Every Order is Freshly Prepared
- Home Made Foods
- Made in Warangal
Why consume mutton?
There are several reasons why one should consider eating goat mutton if they aren’t already!! Besides the taste, goat meat is superior in terms of nutritional value. Goat being ruminants, their meat is loaded with iron, Vitamin B which help you burn fat. Not just that, goat meat is also a good source of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA); a fatty acid that may help in preventing cancer and other inflammatory diseases.
Goat meat contains high amounts of lean protein and lower levels of saturated fat that helps reduce the risk of obesity and control weight. Selenium and choline present in goat meat are also beneficial in preventing cancer. Not just that, goat mutton helps in maintaining healthy thyroid functioning and much more
Why eat goat mutton in a pickled form?
Goat meat, like we have explained has boundless health benefits. Pickling goat mutton will only increase its nutritional value. Pickles involves fermenting food that not only stays good for longer periods but is economical as well. Fermenting any food makes it probiotic and probiotics are live bacteria that help promote good gut health.
Probiotics are sold as supplements these days, but nothing compares to natural sources.
How to store our boneless mutton pickle?
·We recommend you store our boneless mutton pickle in the refrigerator to prolong its shelf life.
· Ideally, use a fresh dry spoon each time you scoop out the pickle from the jar. Damp or moist utensils will spoil the mutton pickle, making it harmful to consume.
· We suggest you scoop out the required quantity of mutton pickle into a smaller bowl and use it instead. You can refill the bowl once it is empty. This way it is easy to prolong the shelf life of Boneless mutton pickle.
How do we make a boneless mutton pickle?
Know that all of the ingredients we have used in preparing this pickle are as per the measurements
Ingredients we have used in preparing boneless mutton pickle:
- Freshly cut goat meat pieces without bones
- Salt (as per measurements)
- Turmeric powder
- Masala powder (Consisting of several spices)
- Ginger garlic paste
- garlic cloves
- Chilli powder
- lemon juice
250G, 500G, 1KG
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.